Friday, May 6, 2011

Naruto-Wind ending 1

Nah, teman-teman, it's time to sing! Kali ini ending 1 Naruto, Wind oleh Akeboshi! Lagunya enak banget... Let's cekidot~!



Cultivate your hunger before you idealize
Motivate your anger to make them all realize
Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

My knee is still shakin', like I was twele
Sneaking out of the classrom, by the back door
A man railed at me twice though, but I didnt care
Waiting is wasting for people like me

*Don't try to live so wise
Don't cry 'cause you're so right
Don't dry with fakes or fears
'Cause you will hate your self in the end*

[repeat *]

You say, "Dream are dreams"
"I ain't gonna play the fool anymore"
You say, "'Cause I still got my soul"

Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down
Breach your soul to reach your self before you gloom
Reflection of fears makes shadows of nothin', shadows of nothin'

You still are blind, if you see a winding road
'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see

[repeat * 3x]

Cause you'll hate your self in the end 5x

No comments:

Post a Comment